FIRST FARE SEARCH
Cancellation & Refund Policy
At FirstFareSearch, we value our customers’ satisfaction above all else and are committed to accommodating any unforeseen changes to your travel plans. Under certain circumstances, a need to cancel your flight tickets may arise. Our agreement outlines all ground rules for cancellation and refunds of flights. Our commitment remains clear — no cancellation fees are charged within 24 hours of booking. However, any cancellation after this frame will fall within the purview of airline policies. We acknowledge the sudden course of events that may warrant booking cancellation and subsequent refund, but we also advise our customers to be aware of all pertinent policies before booking with FirstFareSearch.com.
We at FirstFareSearch understand that travel plans can suddenly shift or change. Hence, our cancellation policy is designed to meet these uncertainties. Let’s walk you through the details:
- Regrettably, cancellations after 24 hours of booking are unable to secure a refund.
- For your convenience, we accept cancellations via emails and phone calls only.
- Refunds following cancellation are not guaranteed and will be determined by the cancellation policy of the respective airline.
- Absence during boarding time or “no-show” without any provision of information to the airline authorities may deem the booking ineligible for any kind of waivers with respect to the refund process.
Our refund policies are tailored to be in favor of the customer, always aligning with the cancellation policies dictated by partnered airlines and hotels. Please note, we cannot guarantee refunds on our part.
- Only cancellations occurring within 24 hours of booking will be considered for refunds.
- All refunds will be remitted back to the original account used for booking, we cannot accept different accounts or modes of payment for this process.
- Processing a refund typically takes around 10-15 business days.
- You should also consider potential bank processing times, as this may delay the reflection of refunded amounts in your account.
- Exceptionally, it may take up to 60-90 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank balance.
- Our service charge is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled within 24 hours.