FIRST FARE SEARCH
Our Approach to Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored in your device’s browser when you access our website. Whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device, cookies record data and send it back to our servers each time you request a page. By helping to identify your device, cookies enhance your website experience, ensuring secure access, especially when using multiple devices.
Different Cookie Categories
We classify cookies into five main types.
- 1st party cookies: These come directly from our website and help us accumulate data about website visitors. This information stays with us and is not shared externally.
- 3rd party cookies: Outside businesses and service providers allied with us use these. Their purpose is to collect user information and enhance service provision.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are vital for the website’s operation; without them, functionality suffers.
- Session cookies: These cookies monitor and remember your actions during a site visit. They expire once the browsing session ends and treat you as a new visitor upon returning to the site.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies don’t expire even after closing your browser or restarting your system. They offer extended user personalization by remembering login details, registration data, and user behavior. They aid in optimizing your future visits to our website.
The Function of Cookies
Utilization of Cookies in Advertising
Cookies, in combination with other advertisement technologies such as beacons, pixels, and tags, underpin our delivery of relevant ads. They afford us critical insights for advertisers, improve our services, and record content interactions. Important to note, third party ad networks can set or alter cookies as they would on their own websites. Though we do not use your personal details for advertising, we benefit from aggregated data to present interest-based ads. You can opt-out from this by altering your browser settings, resulting in less personalized ads.
Opting Out of Cookies
Browsers typically accept cookies by default, so to refuse or remove them, manual adjustment of the browser settings is required. Please note, this may result in less relevant advertisements and potentially diminished website functionality.