FIRST FARE SEARCH
Etihad Airways Flight Change & Cancellation Policy
LET'S MOVE BEYOND.
POLICY CONTENTS >
FLIGHT CHANGE POLICY >
Changing the reservation with Etihad Airways is convenient and comfortable. You can follow the Etihad change flight policy to bring essential modifications to the itinerary. This is the effort to disclose various features and specifications of the Etihad Airways change policy to assist you throughout the whole process.
Call Toll free +1 800 555 5673 for Etihad Airways Flight Change Policy
About Etihad Airways
Constituted in 2003, Etihad Airways is the 2nd largest (after Emirates) aviation company in the UAE. The flag carrier is a prominent brand with a head office in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. It strives for more than 1000 flights every week to help passengers reach more than 120 destinations across Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Moreover, Etihad Airways comprises over 100 aircraft that are well configured with Business Class, First Class, and Economy Class cabins.
What Does the Etihad Airways Change Policy Conclude for Passengers?
Trip plans are bound to change due to various unavoidable circumstances. Many occasions are there when someone finds it difficult to retain the confirmed reservation any further and needs to change or cancel it. The reservation can be modified due to uncontrolled situations such as the demise of a family member/relative, poor health, bad weather, legal notice, or visa concern, etc.
With Etihad Airways, visitors can make alterations to the booking by undergoing a flexible and friendly ticket change policy. The crucial thing that a customer needs to know is that the airline permits only a single change in the flight. There’re numerous types of changes to choose from:
- Date change
- Time change
- Name change
- Origin/arrival destination change
- Travel insurance
- Special services
Across all, Etihad Airways passengers can opt for any one of them as per requirements. The flight change policy of the airline is quite flexible and simple to follow. Visitors will face no difficulty while executing the process to make necessary amendments to the itinerary.
Main Considerations –
- The airline allows making changes only once.
- A customer must have to cancel the current flight if it involves any other carrier.
- In that case, you will have to book a new ticket with the correct name be ready to pay the fare difference, however.
- In the event, you’re changing the reservation due to some mishappening, make sure to present the documentation for the same.
- Similarly, a copy of the passport and other related documents are needed to change the Etihad ticket.
- Flights booked with a 3rd-party agent can be modified by contacting them.
- There is a service fee for changing the reservation after 24 hours of booking.
Etihad Airways Reservation Change Policy – How to Implement?
Wondering how to use the respective policy to accomplish the desired purpose? Here’s the help. In this chapter, you’ll go through the details of various methods and procedures aligned to make changes to the flight schedule. Let’s peep.
Etihad Airways Change Flight Online
The UAE-based carrier allows visitors to change the ticket online if it is obtained through the website. Here’re the instructions –
- Open Etihad’s official website: Etihad.com.
- Enter the account using your email and password.
- Once you’re in, find and hit the ‘Manage My Booking’ tab.
- Now, choose the flight you want to change from the list.
- A user can move ahead with the ‘Change Flight Button’ to make essential amendments.
- In the end, you’ll receive a confirmation mail regarding the same.
Etihad Airways Change Flight at the Airport
A similar process can be carried out at the airport as well. An interested traveler can carry the ticket, passport, and another relevant document with him/her to support the case.
Etihad Airways Change Flight Over Phone
Also, the reservation change process is only a phone call away. Pick your phone and dial the customer care number to share the story with the airline representatives. Keep the ticket, passport, booking number, and the passenger’s last name handy to avoid hassles.
Customer Helpline Number: +1 800 555 5673
Etihad Airways Flight Change Fee
The cost to change the Etihad ticket varies as per several factors such as the route and ticket type. However, no service fee is asked if you change the flight due to unfortunate events. Modifying the reservation 24 hours after booking causes service charges. Also, it attracts 10% additional charges upon making changes within 96 hours of booking.
Etihad Airways Ticket Change Policy – FAQs
What type of changes I can make to the Etihad Airways flight?
Ans: You can change the flight date/time, origin/arrival destination, name, special services, and some other aspects with Etihad.
How to change the Etihad flight?
Ans: The airline proposes three major platforms to modify the reservation – Online, at the airport, and via a phone call.
What does Etihad Airways charge for making flight changes?
Ans: The service fee varies as per the route and fare type. It is free to change the ticket within 24 hours after booking.
What if I change the Etihad flight due to an unfortunate event?
Ans: No service fee is charged in that case.
What is the Role of First Fare Search?
The digital channel strives relentlessly to support air travelers in the aviation industry with every possible effort. Customers can collect up-to-date views and thoughts regarding various rules, guidelines, and parameters of airlines. Find in-depth details on the Etihad Airways flight change policy at +1 800 555 5673
CANCELLATION POLICY >
It is truly painful to cancel the confirmed ticket for any reason. We all are helpless before destiny and forced to cancel the reservation due to certain unavoidable circumstances. Luckily, flight cancelation is possible with Etihad Airways. This blog will educate you about the detailed Etihad cancellation policy to make you aware of various unique assumptions it involves.
Call Toll free +1 800 555 5673 for Etihad Airways Cancel Flight Policy
What are the Main Features of the Etihad Reservation Cancellation Policy?
The UAE carrier is globally known for delivering state-of-the-art travel services to people from around the world. It designs and manifests unique, customer-friendly, and hassle-free service policies to ensure visitors get top-notch travel exposure.
As far as the Etihad ticket cancellation policy is concerned, it also elaborates on certain rules and procedures to facilitate customers in the best way. Underneath, here’re highlighting specifications of the concept:
- The Etihad Airways ticket cancellation policy can be followed from all destinations covered by the airline.
- A customer can perform the cancellation process through the website, at the airport as well as over the phone call.
- The carrier also demands certain charges as a flight cancelation fee under specified conditions.
- Further, one can exchange/cancel the unused ticket for another booking.
- No passenger can cancel the tickets online that are obtained by cash, invoice, or cheque.
- This policy is also applicable to all sorts of fare types, including restricted and non-restricted.
- The Etihad 24-hour cancellation policy works with flights only to/from Canada/the USA. No service fee is applicable if the cancellation is done within 24 hours after booking.
- In case you miss the risk-free period, you will have to pay 10% of the ticket value to claim the remaining amount as a refund.
- The airline takes around 7-10 business days to credit the refund back to the person’s bank account.
- Moreover, Etihad doesn’t entertain the 24-hour policy in the case of group fare.
More details are available at +1 800 555 5673 (toll-free).
How to Cancel the Etihad Airways Flight?
Willing to know the best and genuine method to cancel the Etihad reservation? This is the section for you. Make sure to read until the end to collect thorough knowledge.
Etihad Airways Cancel Flight Online
An Etihad Airways traveler will have to undergo the following steps to cancel the ticket online:
- Explore the web to visit etihad.com – the airline’s official web portal.
- Now, proceed with the ‘Manage Booking’ tab available on the homepage.
- Enter the passenger’s last name and the booking reference number before hitting the ‘Find My Booking’ button.
- It will retrieve all bookings. Select the reservation under question and hit the ‘Cancel My Flight’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Yes I Agree’ button to proceed further.
- Once the cancellation process is over successfully, Etihad will send you a confirmation mail.
Etihad Airways Cancel Flight at the Airport
Under this environment, an Etihad customer can approach the airport ticket counter up to 3 hours prior to departure. Provide your booking details to the airline executive to let him cancel your flight on your behalf. Consider for the refund as per applicable rules.
Etihad Airways Cancel Flight Over Phone
In case you find it tough to cancel the flight online or at the airport, simply get along with this method. Dial +1 800 555 5673 (Customer Support Number)to speak with the airline official in order to cancel the flight. Share the details whatever they ask for.
Etihad Airways Reservation Cancellation Charges
The flight cancellation fee varies as per multiple factors. No charges are applicable if the ticket cancellation request is raised within 24 hours after booking or following the sudden demise of a blood relative. In other scenarios, the airline usually imposes a fee of US$200 for flight cancellation.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Policy – FAQs
How can I cancel the Etihad Airways ticket?
Ans: You can cancel the flight through the official website, at the airport, and over the phone call.
Can I get the full refund on canceling the COVID-19 affected flight?
Ans: Yes. It is absolutely free of cost to cancel the trip due to coronavirus.
What is the Etihad 24-hour cancellation policy?
Ans: This policy allows passengers to cancel the ticket for free within 24 hours after booking.
How long does Etihad Airways take to process the refund?
Ans: It takes around 7 to 10 days to credit the applicable refund to your bank account.
Why Select First Fare Search to Find the Best Air Trip Deal?
First Fare Search is an advanced protocol well-enriched with up-to-date knowledge and thoughts concerning the aviation department. Visitors acquire the latest scenarios about different airlines’ policies and regulations. Get more in-depth details regarding the Etihad Airways flight cancellation policy at +1 800 555 5673.
We can help you, manage your flights.
Just let us know, we will manage and cancel your flights.
7 years of experience in managing flights.
Just let us know, we will manage and cancel your flights.
Manage Your Booking & Cancellation.
Ask our Agents.
You can ask our service agents anytime for more information or if you have any questions out there.